Thank you for your interest in South LA Health Projects.
Equal Opportunity Employers South LA Health Projects (SLAHP) and our host agency, LA BioMed, are proud to be equal opportunity employers. Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, medical condition, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
South LA Health Projects and LA BioMed are committed to a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
Several Ways There are several ways to learn about openings and to apply. Decide which are best for you.
To Learn About Openings and Apply
• View our current job openings on the LA BioMed website. Click here>>
• Or come to our administrative office in Inglewood to learn about all SLAHP employment opportunities. You can fill out an application there or take it with you.
• Or come to one of our WIC centers to learn about any openings with South LA Health Projects. See our WIC center addresses here>>
To Reach Our Administrative Office The South Los Angeles Health Projects administrative office is located in Inglewood. Our hours are Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
South LA Health Projects
2930 W. Imperial Highway
Inglewood, CA 90303
To Apply Online Using the LA BioMed Website
• Access the LA BioMed website at www.labiomed.org.
• Or go directly to the Employment Opportunities at LA BioMed page by clicking here>>
• Type words that apply to your professional interests in the “Description Keywords” box and click on “Search.”
• Or select “SLAHP-Inglewood” and click “Search.” Although the location reads “Inglewood,” we actually have 12 locations: our administrative office in Inglewood and 11 WIC centers outside Inglewood. To see our WIC center locations, click here>>
• Click on the job title to learn more.
• The page on which you find the position description also allows you to apply for that job.
• Follow the instructions and upload your resume or complete your application profile.
To Apply by Mail or Fax
• Mail your resume with a cover letter indicating which position interests you to South LA Health Projects, 2930 W. Imperial Highway, Suite 600, Inglewood, CA 90303.
• Or fax your resume and cover letter to South LA Health Projects at (323) 779-1190.
Next Steps If you meet the qualifications, you will be contacted and informed of the next steps in the process.
For More Information If you have questions about the application process or about the openings at South LA Health Projects, please phone the LA BioMed Human Resources Department at (310) 222-3616.